An acquittal for the history books?
20 July 2022
The Swiss Federal Supreme Court declares an acquittal in the last pending criminal case in connection with an incident without consequences. The verdict, the reasons, but above all the pending change in the law in the spirit of "Just Culture" gives...Read More
THE RESCUE TRIP
Zoe4life expedition to bring Ukrainian children with cancer and their families to Switzerland
HelvetiCA – Air Traffic Control in Switzerland
Ever wanted to know what air traffic controllers do?
Swiss is one of the busiest airspaces in Europe! Up to 1.3 milion flights cross Switzerland each year. Safety is ensured around the clock, 365 days a year with 550 Air Traffic Controllers working, which also provide safety for up to 95'0...Read More
HelvetiCA – a child of many
Historic merits History
On January 1st 2021, HelvetiCA started its existence. Truly a historic moment for all Swiss Air Traffic Controllers to be represented by one union and professional association. In order too explain ...Read More
One hundred years of air traffic control in Switzerland
How better to start a possible new feature with a celebration. 100 years of Air Traffic control. 100 years of Swiss Air Traffic control.<...Read More
For any enquiry please contact us
- An acquittal for the history books?
- THE RESCUE TRIP
- HelvetiCA – Air Traffic Control in Switzerland
- HelvetiCA – a child of many
- One hundred years of air traffic control in Switzerland
- Support to Albanian Air Traffic Controllers
- New German-Swiss interface improves flight efficiency and environmental performance in FABEC airspace
- The unions of Swiss air traffic controllers merge to give birth to HelvetiCA
- Press Release of the air traffic controllers’ associations (SwissATCA / PVB)