Helvetica Team - 28 Jan 2022
HelvetiCA – Air Traffic Control in Switzerland
Ever wanted to know what air traffic controllers do?
Swiss is one of the busiest airspaces in Europe! Up to 1.3 milion flights cross Switzerland each year. Safety is ensured around the clock, 365 days a year with 550 Air Traffic Controllers working, which also provide safety for up to 95'000 military movements.
They connect all parts of Switzerland for the unity of our country.
Watch this video to see how we keep the sky safe over Switzerland and understand the important role our air traffic controllers play every day.
- HelvetiCA joins SGB
- An acquittal for the history books?
- THE RESCUE TRIP
- HelvetiCA – Air Traffic Control in Switzerland
- HelvetiCA – a child of many
- One hundred years of air traffic control in Switzerland
- Support to Albanian Air Traffic Controllers
- New German-Swiss interface improves flight efficiency and environmental performance in FABEC airspace
- The unions of Swiss air traffic controllers merge to give birth to HelvetiCA
- Press Release of the air traffic controllers’ associations (SwissATCA / PVB)