20 July 2022
The Swiss Federal Supreme Court declares an acquittal in the last pending criminal case in connection with an incident without consequences. The verdict, the reasons, but above all the pending change in the law in the spirit of "Just Culture" gives...Read More
Ever wanted to know what air traffic controllers do?
Swiss is one of the busiest airspaces in Europe! Up to 1.3 milion flights cross Switzerland each year. Safety is ensured around the clock, 365 days a year with 550 Air Traffic Controllers working, which also provide safety for up to 95'0...Read More
- HelvetiCA joins SGB
- An acquittal for the history books?
- THE RESCUE TRIP
- HelvetiCA – Air Traffic Control in Switzerland
- HelvetiCA – a child of many
- One hundred years of air traffic control in Switzerland
- Support to Albanian Air Traffic Controllers
- New German-Swiss interface improves flight efficiency and environmental performance in FABEC airspace
- The unions of Swiss air traffic controllers merge to give birth to HelvetiCA
- Press Release of the air traffic controllers’ associations (SwissATCA / PVB)